He didn't propose.

There wasn't an engagement ring. There wasn't a secret mob that came out of nowhere to surprise me. No one held "will you marry me?" signboards. None of that.

Earlier this year, we decided to live together. And when you live together, you talk. You talk a lot. Especially during at night before sleeping. You talk about other people, you talk about movies you want to see, you talk about work, you talk about plants, you talk about money, until you run out of things to talk about. And then, you have THE talk.

After 10 years, we sat down lied down and FINALLY did it. "I'm just not used to being the center of attention, I don't want that 'all eyes on me' feeling, I hate it", says my introvert fiance (eeeeeeek!) The audacity. I told him not to worry about that because he can trust my Capricorn ass it won't happen. If there's gonna be a center of attention, best believe it's gonna be my Capricorn ass. And then we talked about having a small and simple celebration.

First on our agenda is to DIY our wedding rings!



I'm so excited about this I inquired twice already. This is Studio 925 by the way, they hold classes for handmade jewelry, including one for DIY wedding rings! My fiance (eeeek!) has always been a DIY punk kid and we run a small handmade business so this was absolutely perfect for us! Can't wait to share what we'll come up with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off the rack

DIY WEDDING RINGS!