This is crazy!

I'm (we're?) getting hitched. I decided to create this blog because somehow, I feel like it can help me calm down. As of December 28, 2019, 6:29pm, I am overwhelmed.



Last night, I stayed up until 2am looking at weddings held in the Philippines. I can't help but laugh at how tacky 600k -1M weddings can look like. I clearly know what I want. And it's even clearer what I DON'T want. My keywords are; intimate, laidback, authentic. I want a simple garden wedding, with one venue for the ceremony and reception. I want 70 guests; immediate family and closest friends only. I want to be able to interact with everyone as much as possible. This is something my fiance (eeeeeeek!) and I agreed on. Fortunately, I learned Excel just a month ago. I quickly made a list of all things to consider with an estimate budget for each bullet. For a very small occasion in my head, I almost puked on how big we have to spend. Tacky rich people: "who's laughing now?".

Anyway, it's only my second day of actual planning. And I have, what, 1 year and 11 months to go! I will be sharing everything in this blog. I want to document everything; most especially... my feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off the rack

DIY WEDDING RINGS!